Military Trader

Go Back   militarytrader.co.uk > Germany & Third Reich Forums > Germany WW2 / Third Reich

Old 28th November 2016, 18:56

Default ritterkreuz kvk ohne schwertern

hi guys

i wanted to show you all this beauty
its a souval though but i love it

hope someone can give me more info about this one

the blob next to the prongs ribbon eye is gone it was some sort of a booger
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PB070087.jpg (97.0 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg PB070088.jpg (96.5 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg PB070095.jpg (98.5 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg PB070092.jpg (94.6 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg PB070096.jpg (91.7 KB, 3 views)
Old 7th December 2016, 15:55
Founder Member

Again a fantastic piece....We found the problem with such high end gear was making buyers beleive it was a Genuine item, They get items and stick them on a forum and some clever clogs gets back Wrong dont like this ,dont like that,,WHO are they to judge? So gave up with Nazi awards some years ago.Great shame as some of the gear is okay. We have even put ORIGINAL helmets and flags on to test the "brains". We known where the helmets came from.Veterans etc...and the clever clog brigade are back,...wrong, ...What a bunch of tossers they all are. They dont know right from wrong..or the first thing about genuine gear.
Old 8th January 2017, 15:50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
Again a fantastic piece....We found the problem with such high end gear was making buyers beleive it was a Genuine item, They get items and stick them on a forum and some clever clogs gets back Wrong dont like this ,dont like that,,WHO are they to judge? So gave up with Nazi awards some years ago.Great shame as some of the gear is okay. We have even put ORIGINAL helmets and flags on to test the "brains". We known where the helmets came from.Veterans etc...and the clever clog brigade are back,...wrong, ...What a bunch of tossers they all are. They dont know right from wrong..or the first thing about genuine gear.

hi godfather

yup some guys really just dont know houwe to repond normally to members who just want an normal respond to there question

if an item is repro bad or whatever some collectors want an explanaition why
and they just dont come up with the anser that make sence !

its a beautiful award but all i want to here is is it an souval made piece or one of those fewer originals out there with a weird marking at a weird place
or if it is non of the above then just say it