Regimentals

Go Back   militarytrader.co.uk > The Militaria TRADING POST (For Sale Section) > Wanted

Old 7th December 2014, 22:32

Default WW2 Female Clippie Conductress Cap Hat

Hello all. I'm seeking a WW2 Clippie hat, preferably London Transport (gray with blue band) or a Midland Red one. Are these hard to acquire? I cannot seem to find one anywhere. I saw one years ago on Mons Miliaria, but it had already sold. Any clue on the price point in today's market? Thanks!
Old 8th December 2014, 11:49
Founder Member

Yes any Homefront Womens hard to find..especially the Chippy.Not seen one in a long time.
Old 9th December 2014, 00:40

Anyone here specialize in home front women's items? I have been collecting for a while and was looking to find other collectors to collaborate with on some research. I have at least two dozen hats, several uniforms, gobs of patches and badges and a boatload of photos. I would enjoy the opportunity to write a collectors reference on the subject one of these days when life slows down, but I want to include the community in the effort to showcase their items also and knowledge share. The current references are total junk aside form the odd booklet style one here and there. Looking at at least opening an online museum eventually.
Old 30th April 2017, 18:13

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueBadger View Post
Anyone here specialize in home front women's items? I have been collecting for a while and was looking to find other collectors to collaborate with on some research. I have at least two dozen hats, several uniforms, gobs of patches and badges and a boatload of photos. I would enjoy the opportunity to write a collectors reference on the subject one of these days when life slows down, but I want to include the community in the effort to showcase their items also and knowledge share. The current references are total junk aside form the odd booklet style one here and there. Looking at at least opening an online museum eventually.
I know this is an old post but have seen this on e-bay, may of interest.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1123853766...84.m1555.l2649
Old 28th May 2017, 09:54
Founder Member

Got to be rare,Never seen one,a Midwife's !